Introducing Co LaB Camps!
January 27th, 2020
We are thrilled to debut Co LaB Camps in 2020, a new program that invites attendees to get creatively involved by co-creating LIB’s magic with us!
Have you and your friends ever thought about taking your LIB interactivity to the next level?
Do you dream of seeing your creative visions come to life for the LIB community to experience and enjoy?
What if you and your friends could have a reserved camp area and dedicated space to bring these visions to life without having to arrive at the exact same time?
Co LaB Camps will be collectively placed inside the main festival grounds offering fun, interactive, community-minded experiences and art for attendees to enjoy. Whether it’s a communal lounge, performance art, interactive space or art installation, now is your chance to share what you can dream up. All ideas large or small are encouraged to apply!
- Create with the LIB community while promoting togetherness and inclusivity in the festival campgrounds.
- Experience your camp’s ideas and creativity showcased in the campgrounds closest to the main festival attractions.
- Inspire fellow LIB’ers to participate in your camp offerings, grow your festival fam, and have fun beyond the festival!
How to Apply
Fill out this form with as much detail as possible. DEADLINE: March 31, 2020
*** The sooner you apply, the sooner we’ll review and respond!***
All applicants will receive a response by April 15, 2020
- If your proposal is selected, we will reach out to discuss it in further detail.
- Choose ONE main representative from your camp to handle all communication and logistics with the LIB team.
- LIB team will provide camp location and instructions on when and how to arrive.
Once At LIB
- Main camp representative must be first to arrive to LIB and meet with an LIB team representative.
- Once your camp is placed and given instructions, you and your campmates are responsible to self-manage camp boundaries, uphold communications with neighbors, LIB attendees, and LIB staff, and be attentive to timely waste removal.
- Make magic with the LIB festival family and share your offering with the community!
- Camp sizes will vary and are determined by the size of the proposed project, as well as the number of people in your camp.
- Co LaB Camps must be setup Thursday – Sunday of the event.
- Co LaB Camps participation does not include festival passes or car camping passes. Each participating member must purchase their own regular festival pass and car camping pass or walk in from the parking lot.
- Co LaB Camps are required to follow the LIB “Pack it in, Pack it out” waste policy.
- Co LaB Camps offerings will be monitored throughout the event. Inclusive behavior and cleanliness, especially upon departure, will determine future collaborations.
Read more about the 6 Ways of LIB and our community ethos.